- The customer has the right to lodge a complaint in writing if he receives a product with a real defect. Complaints should be submitted via e-mail to the following address: office @ sophiehomestyle or in writing to: Sophie Group Sp. z o.o. ul. Ks. Jana Sitnika 3/22 01-410 Warsaw
- The complaint must contain: name, surname, date of purchase, order number, description of the defective complaint.
- If the complaint is answered positively, Sophie Homestyle will rectify the defect within the prescribed period.
- Subject to the provisions of 2 et seq., The goods sold by Sophie Homestyle, including, in particular, doors, are non-prefabricated items, manufactured according to the customer’s specification and serving to satisfy his individual needs within the meaning of art. 38 point 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). They are unique items, manufactured according to individual wishes and guidelines of the customer, which are not subject to mass marketing. Therefore, the Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract, the object of which is the above Goods without giving any reason and without incurring costs.
FAQ - general
What are the costs and delivery methods?
All orders are processed through a courier company. We organize shipment in POLAND and to the countries of the EUROPEAN UNION. Details in the SHIPMENT tab.
What's the time of realisation?
The order accomplishment time is no more than 6 weeks from the date Sophie Homestyle receives the payment. If you order several products, this date may be longer than 6 weeks and it is set individually for the order.
Depending on the individual arrangements between Sophie Homestyle and the Client , the period of the order may be extended or shortened.
How to place an order?
To put the order for doors or shutters: measure the brick opening (hole in the wall in which they are mounted). They must be 10 cm higher and wider than the opening, e.g. if we have a hole with dimensions: 80 cm wide by 200 cm high, then we should order doors / shutters with dimensions: 90 cm wide x 210 cm tall. If the hole is high and the ceiling is above it, then a ceiling mounted door should be ordered (the guide is mounted to the ceiling, and the door itself is high). After setting the dimensions on our website, use the configurator bar to select the colour and pattern you are interested in and enter the dimensions so that the price of the order will be calculated ( additionally you will pay shipping costs). All that remains is to pay for the order and wait for delivery. To place an order a metal-plastic structure, you must complete an individual order form – we will contact you as soon as possible and give a quote and details of the implementation.
How change your order?
If you make a mistake while buying (by choosing a different pattern or colour), please contact Sophie Homestyle without any delay and change the pattern or colour you have chosen. Reporting situation like this after some time, e.g. during production will result in covering additional costs related to the change of the order.
How to return and make a complain?
The products by Sophie Homestyle, particular the doors, are non-prefabricated items, manufactured according to the customer’s specification and serving to satisfy his individual needs within the meaning of art. 38 p. 3 act from 30 May 2014 r. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). They are unique items, manufactured according to individual requirements and guidelines of the customer, which are not subject to mass marketing. Therefore, the Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract (return) witch object are the above mentioned products without giving a reason and without incurring costs. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint in writing if he receives a product with a real defect.
Complaints should be submitted via e-mail to the following address: office @ sophiehomestyle.com or in writing form to the following address: u. Ks. Jana Sitnika 3/22 01-410 Warsaw.
The complaint must contain: name, surname, date of purchase, order number, description of the defect. If the complaint is reviewed positively, Sophie Homestyle will mend the defect within the agreed period.
FAQ - Barndoor: doors with sliding system& without side panels
I like the barndoor doors, will they be appropriate for my house?
Doors with sliding system have a wide range of uses – above all they separate two rooms. They can be assembled in representative rooms, in bathrooms, studio apartments with a separate bedroom, kitchen where we separate pantry. Before the war, in better homes and apartments, such doors, often four-leaf, separated a large living room from a library or a cabinet. Today, we are happy to design such solutions for apartments in the eclectic style, homes with an idyllic country atmosphere. They can also take a modern form to fit contemporary, minimalist interiors. Everything that limits us is just our imagination. If you are aiming on extraordinary and effective solutions, these doors will match your interior as much as possible!
When should I choose door with sliding system?
Doors with sliding system fit wherever space restricts us, e.g. the side opening door takes up to much space. They do not occupy so much space when opening, so they are a very beneficial solution in terms of using the living space. Often, in a small studio apartment, they are used in the bathroom or bedroom. In the kitchen, as the door to the pantry. At home, as a representative door from the living room to the office, etc.
What do I have to do to order a door?
To place an order for door: measure the brick opening (hole in the wall in which the door should be mounted) – the door must be 10 cm higher and wider than the light, e.g. if we have a hole with dimensions: 80 cm wide by 200 cm height, we should order a door with dimensions: 90 cm wide x 210 cm tall. If the opening is high and the ceiling is above it, then a ceiling mounted door should be ordered (the track is mounted to the ceiling, and the door itself is high). After determining the dimensions of the door on our website, use the configurator bar to select the colour and pattern you are interested in, then choose the shipment and it’s ready. All that remains is to pay for the order and wait for the dream door.
What kind of wood are the doors made of?
The doors are made of pine wood. Pine is an amazing type of wood, which after painting with stain preserves its character, ads beautiful dyed and highlight the knotting . The amazing scent of pine wood is an additional asset that makes us focus on this unique material. Pine is durable and is perfect for the barndoor doors.
How thick are doors with sliding system?
Standard doors are 4 cm thick. Our doors are dense and solid, thanks to which they dampen and cover the rooms separated by them.
What are the available patterns and colours of the door?
The doors come in 14 unusual patterns and 10 colours. You can see them in the configurator tab on our website.
How are they coloured?
Standard doors from our collection are dyed with stains in different colours, for now we have a Basic collection consisting of 10 juicy colours that give the door a beautiful shade, leaving the visible structure of the wood, we love this effect. Of course you can choose different colour and paint for your door, we will make every order, but individual orders are priced individually, there is no fixed price for such service, it depends on the type and colour of the selected paint.
Can I order a different colour than those available in the configurator tab?
Ordering doors in colours other than those proposed in our configurator tab involve additional costs. We do these kind of tasks, but they are priced individually depending on the type and colour of the selected paint – use the individual order form in the BARNDOOR tab.
What is the handle made of?
The handle as well as the whole hardware kit are made of metal, which we paint with matt black varnish. Handles are made by hand and each door handle for each door as well as a set of hardware kit are hand-made for a given customer. This makes every door unique and you can feels handicraft.
Can the door be locked?
The barndoor doors can be locked, but the customer has to peruse this service individually, we only sell our door with hardware kit without locks. For aesthetic purposes, we advise you not to install a lock for the barndoor door so that it does not lose its unique climate. If you need them to be locked, we recommend a door chain or a door jamb, then the door will keep its barn character.
Can they be instaled in the bathroom, how do they react to moisture?
Our doors can be used in any room. They work great as bathroom doors and often do. They are made of seasoned boards covered with stain and varnish, also the amount of moisture that is in the bathroom is not “terrifying” for our door.
What does the impermeability of the barndoor door with sliding system look like? Is it at the level of the door to the barn?
The barndoor doors are suspended on a rail system. Between the wall and the door leaf remains 17 – 18 mm gap, which is necessary for the roller system to be able to carry the weight of the door freely. This eliminates the need to use ventilation grates, undercuting at the bathroom door, utility room or other rooms where there is no ventilation and it is necessary. Comparing this type of door to the barn door is a bit exaggerated because, there the system is more primitive and less accurate. The barndoor door leaf in terms of design resembles barn door solution (arrangement of vertical boards connected with horizontal and cross boards), however, it is made of dry and high quality wood, where the boards are joined together carpentry jam not arranged next to each other (barn). Everything is impregnated and varnished. It should be remembered that they are not as tight as a hinged door with a set of gaskets. The door produced by us do not have gaskets, because they do not have a door frame. They are a movable partition separating rooms.
Do the doors produced by you meet acoustic standards?
We hear various comments about good acoustics in wooden doors. The argument against the barndoor doors would be the acoustic insulation. However, when analysing modern hinged doors, they are also not better in this area considering the material they are made of – wooden banisters or in most cases mdf + honeycomb fillings … Our doors are made of high class wood, combined on carpentry jam and are 4 cm thick. Acoustic insulation of the doors inside the rooms ended with the appearance of tight windows and the lack of the obligation to perform ventilation grates in each room. Currently, for proper ventilation of the house, free flow is used, also when the door is closed, the air between the “clean” rooms (living room, bedrooms) and “dirty / wet” (kitchen, pantry, bathrooms, closets, boiler room). It does not matter if the house is natural or mechanical ventilated. For the above-mentioned reasons, the door thresholds are not currently being made, and their sash should be undercut (so that there is a gap between them and the floor with a height exceeding 1 cm). In such conditions, it is difficult to expect that traditional doors with frame as well as produced by us will be insulated from sounds from other rooms. Today, the function of internal doors has changed – it is limited only to visual and physical isolation. Therefore, the barndoor doors – both with sliding system and tilting – will fulfill their function of the partition well.
Do the doors have a set of simultaneous slide?
We offer 2 types of systems.
Do the doors move lightly and can be used in children's room?
The doors are designed so that despite their weight they open and close easily and can be successfully mounted in children’s room, each child can handle opening and closing them.
What is the best way to clean the door?
There are no special instructions for cleaning the door. They can be treated in the same way as wooden furniture, wipe with a dust cloth and wood care fluid, but this is not necessary and dry cloth is enough. You can also wash them with a dampened cloth. The doors are very easy to keep clean.
Do I have to care for them specially?
Stained and varnished wood is protected at the production stage, it is not necessary to impregnate it during use.
How are the door assembled?
Self-assembly is very simple, HERE you can download the assembly instructions for sliding doors. In few words, it consists of: screwing the wooden board (we send it together with the door) to the wall, screwing the guide to it, which has drilled holes, then applying it on the door guide with screwed wheels. Installation of a door leaf without a door frame is just as simple. It is necessary to mount a wooden board (we deliver it together with the door and a set of hardware) on one of the edges of the brick opening. To the screwed board, we assemble the joints on which we will place the door.
How much time does the assembly take?
The assembly of our doors is maximum 2 hours at a quiet pace of work.
What tools do I need to mount the door?
Tools needed for assembly are: drill, screwdriver, dowels, screws, level, sometimes double-sided adhesive tape or glue (in case the floor is very hard, for example, stoneware tiles then it is the best to glued the bottom guide to the ground)
What if, after installing the door, it turns out that to wide skirting boards were ordered?
It is necessary to remember that in addition to the size of the door in the product card, also enter the width of skirting boards – existing or those that we plan to purchase and install. The maximum width on which we can tilt the door from the wall is 20 mm (usually it is 14-18 mm). In this case, skirting boards cannot be more than 18 mm. We can move the guide by 2-4 mm to tilt the sash and it will still be functional – we leave a light adjustment range. If you plan slats with a thickness bigger than 18 mm, please discuss another type of slides with us – but this is at the stage of ordering the product, not after its assembly. For sure we will find a solution that will be satisfying for our Clients.
What is the waiting time for a door?
The waiting time for our doors is up to 4 weeks, much faster we can become their owners when we decide to buy faster. The sequence of orders is important when we speak about waiting time, waiting for the door depends on the current order placement.
What is the weight of the door?
The door weighs about 30 kg. The weight of the door is a confirmation of their quality and uniqueness. The door is made of 100% solid wood. The boards selected for execution are thick and decent, which is why the doors are not light.
How big should be the brick opening for the barndoor sliding door?
Depending on the purpose of the room where we want to mount the barndoor doors, it is worth considering what brick opening do we want. A typical brick opening e.g. for a bathroom is 80 cm for the passage to fulfil its function. For a bathroom designed for the disabled, such opening is 90 cm. The functional entrance to the room is also 90 cm in the light of the case
Our doors do not need additional case, therefore the opening for the door is also the openning in the light of the case – because the door frame is stated by the brick opening without anything additional. It is not finished with an additional band, its handling remains in the Client’s gesture. Typically, this kind of hole is finished like walls around. In the case of a bathroom, you can put there tiles like on other walls and finish the room like other walls of the room.
There are different ways of choosing the barndoor doors. It is worth considering whether we have a properly prepared wall for this type of system, which will be based on a wall or ceiling.
In order to be able to mount a sliding door, a suitable wall should be prepared, which will be able to bear a weight of approx. 100 kg – a wall of hollow bricks, bricks, blocks and other ceramic elements at least 8 cm thick.
If you want to hang this door on a wall in light buildings – OSB boards, plasterboard, etc. Use appropriate reinforcement inside the wall, which will allow you to maintain the system by, for example, inserting extra thick OSB in the axis of fastening the guide to its length and width with an appropriate supply of +5, 10 cm and a suitable thickness of at least 4 cm.
The same situation takes place if you want to attach the guide to the suspended ceiling – you should use appropriate reinforcement or other structure that will allow you to transfer the weight of the door with the entire system. Without additional reinforcements, we can install such guides for prefabricated, monolithic or wooden ceilings using appropriately selected dowels and bolts according to the purpose.
FAQ - Metalwork
How does the method of making metalwork doors / structures look like? What are loft doors? What does their aesthetics look like?
Metalworking doors are handicrafts. It is not a product created in factories or production plants ordered by tape, but in small manufactories where everything is produced by hand. We offer a wide range of industrial doors and baffles made of steel, wood and glass characterized by solidity, durability and originality.
To understand how this type of door is constructed and why it is produced in this way – it is necessary to look into the history of the industrial style, which was started in 1950 in New York. It was connected with the recession and bankruptcy of many companies, factories and banks, which resulted in the need to develop old and abandoned post-industrial buildings. Artists and other residents of the city began to organize a new life there – workshops, meeting places, galleries. Unique items were made of raw materials: concrete, steel and glass, based on three values: durability, uniqueness and originality. Today, after over 70 years, we admire these values and return to industrial style solutions. We design doors and metalwork made of glass and steel referring to the atmosphere of old factories, art workshops and loft interiors – now a synonym of luxury and exclusivity. The use of such dividers increases the standard of the space finish and its quality. The interior, in spite of reference to old times, becomes very modern.
The main material used at the beginning of The twentieth century to build factories was steel, brick, concrete and glass. Even today, we find many places, silent witnesses of a bygone era. The newly designed door wings refer to material and style of industrialism. We offer you an industrial, loft, minimalist and rustic style door. The main building material is steel – a synonym for durability, usability and great possibilities. our solutions refer to traditional, industrial aesthetics through manually welding of a steel frame with appropriate divisions. The cut steel profiles are welded, and later the weld spots – ground to obtain a smooth and compact surface of the frame. Elements that hold the glass from the side of the door are welded to the rails for single welds (usually it is not a welding through the length of the field), after glazing and energizing each field, the internal frame is attached to the screws.
For such doors and buildings cold-formed steel profiles are used, which are widely used in construction (steel profiles are ideal for building production halls and warehouses) and their main method of joining is welding. This type of steel has certain properties that make the finished product does not have a perfectly smooth surface. Steel is difficult to process, it is difficult to form. You need a lot of experience to create beautiful and refined elements from it. Steel processing causes that on the finished product we will see signs of manual work (in the form of grinds, abrasions, unsanded welds), joining individual elements are welded (and thus visible) – it is not a ready casting or a form. We do everything to make the finished product 100% polished – there is no room for duplication. Each element is individually cut and bent. Every single pair of doors becomes unique. Regardless of the style we choose for our door, each product is created with great care. They are characterized by durability and reliability, thanks to which they will serve for years, maintaining a good look and fulfilling their function without any problems.
Steel is raw, even after machining this feature remains unchanged.
What are the doors made from?
Our doors are made of metal profiles and angles, which we paint with varnish. Usually, we choose black matte lacquer while maintaining structures in a loft climate, but we encourage you to choose other colours from the RAL palette.
What is the windshield? Can I order a different glass, what is the choice?
What is the size of the glass?
The glass is 4 mm thick (the same is the glass in plastic windows). As for the height and width of the glass, it results from the design chosen by the customer. The glass can be square or rectangular, bigger or smaller, all according to Customer preferences.
Is the standard glass safe, do I have to order a tempered or wired glass?
A standard 4 mm glass is the optimum glass, exactly the same glass is used in plastic windows, therefore it is not necessary to order a toughened or wired glass, which is associated with a higher cost for the construction. Standard windows are installed in homes where there are children of all ages and it is not dangerous. The likelihood of breaking such glass is the same as breaking the glass in the window. Of course, at the customer’s request, we can assemble a laminated glass (such as in car windows)
Are glass doors / structures soundproof?
What are the available construction colours?
We usually make structures in black matt, but there is a possibility of painting the structure to any colour of the varnish. Everything according to the taste and preferences of the client.
Is the metal powder coated?
YES, our constructions in RAL colours are powder painted. We use hand painting only in the case of gilding and silvering the metalwork, because we care about showing the handicrafts in our products.
Do you make stainless steel constructions?
We do not make stainless steel structures.
Can it be used outdoors / in the garden?
The constructions are properly protected against weather conditions and are suitable for outdoor use – they are a great element for the terrace and the garden.
How should the structure be cleaned?
The construction does not require any special treatment – we clean it with a wet sponge, and glazing with a paper towel and glass cleaner.
How much does the construction weigh?
The weight of the construction depends on its size. The constructions are very solid, 4 mm glass and metal give weight. The doors are very decent and comfortable to use.
Is it possible to independently install metalwork by Sophie Homestyle?
Yes, you can order a metal-plastic construction with self-assembly. It is very simple. HERE you can download assembly instructions with photos on the example of vestibule.
FAQ - Barndoor: shutters
What do I have to do to order the shutters?
To order shutters, measure all windows in the house, then enter the SHUTTERS tab on our website and choose pattern and colour that caught your eye. Then, enter the dimensions of the window openings to the configurator in order to obtain a valuation (cost calculated automatically based on the surface area) and click ORDER.
What wood are the shutters made of?
The shutters are made of pine boards. We choose this type of wood because of its texture and beautiful staining under the influence of stains.
How are they coloured?
Our shutters are stained with pine wood stains.
How do they react to moisture?
Shutters are protected by stain and impregnation against moisture and atmospheric factors. Mounted outside in the course of time, they oxidize beautifully, without changing their shape and form.
What is the waiting time for shutters?
The waiting time depends on the number of orders, we try to make it up to 8 weeks.
What are the colours and patterns available?
Shutters are available in 10 beautiful colours and 14 different designs (exactly the same as the BARNDOOR doors). You can see them on our website in the configurator tab.
Can they be mounted on all types of windows?
Our shutters are suitable for all types of windows, they perfectly blend in with the wooden window frame and perfectly protect the plastic windows giving them an extraordinary character.
What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again. Cookies can be stored for varying lengths of time on your browser or device. Session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web-browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer or device until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
We have 4 varieties of cookies which operate on our website:
- The essentials
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely. Without these cookies, some parts of our site just won’t work as they should.
- The customisers
These cookies (also called functional cookies) allow our site to remember your preferences, helping you to customise your experience on our site. That way we can remember you when you return to our site, direct you to the homepage of your local store, and provide you with live chat support while you are browsing for home furnishing inspiration.
- The performance improvers
These cookies tell us about how you use the site and they help us to make it better. For example these cookies count the number of visitors to our website and see how visitors move around when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- The targeters
These cookies (also called advertising cookies) are used to deliver advertised content which is relevant to you and they can be used to track the effectiveness of our ad campaigns on third party websites. These cookies are placed on our site by our third party service providers and they may remember your web browsing activity and may be used to understand about your demographics, such as age and gender. Only anonymised information is captured and used and the purpose is to provide you with content which is relevant to you.
- Recognising when you log in and any preferred settings.
- Giving you a browsing experience that is unique to you and to serve you content which we believe improves your site experience
- Analysing how your use our site which helps us to troubleshoot any problems and to monitor our own performance.
What type of cookies do we use?
Here are some examples of the main cookies on our site, what they do and how you can alter your settings to stop cookies.
iMs, iSt, iOi, iSk, iUn, iUt, iVt, iTv, iVz, iPc, iPgi, iPr, iDe, iLes, iLn
These cookies are essentials and customisers. They allow you to navigate our site, log-in, add products to your basket, set the language settings, display the correct page for the device you are using, verify your details when you make an order and they allow us to process payment for an order.
Third Party cookies
This is a performance improver cookie and we use it to track visits to our website and movement around site. The data which is collected is anonymous and is used for benchmarking purposes to monitor the performance of our site and to measure user engagement on our site.
- Warsaw – 100 PLN, - 300 km from Warsaw - 300 PLN, - over 300 km from Warsaw - 500 PLN.
In Poland, we offer FREE DELIVERY for orders with a minimum value of 10,000 PLN. Usually, delivery time is 1-2 business days from shipment.
After confirming the order in the store, you have to make the payment to the bank account indicated below in the ING bank. The order is handled after the payment is recorded.
ING Bank Śląski, account no .: 04 1050 1012 1000 0090 8011 4078 Recipient: Sophie Group Sp. z o.o. ul. Ks. J. Sitnika 3/22 01-410 Warsaw
Title: order number
After confirming the order in the store, press "Make payment" button. In the next window, select the Visa or MasterCard payment card (if paying by credit card) or choose a bank (in case of a transfer) from which you make a deposit. This will redirect you to the login page of given bank. After logging in to your account, a completed transfer form will be displayed on the PayU account. You must make the payment by confirming this form. The bank will then confirm the transaction so that we will be able to process with your order immediately.
- Rolls with handles
- track up to 320 cm
- Upper limiters to prevent excessive opening of the door
- Bottom track adapted to doors up to 3.8 cm thick
- determine the position of the horizontal axis of the upper track (guide). So that after installation the distance of the upper edge of the door leaf from the edge of the door is 20-23mm, and the distance between the door and the floor is at least 10mm.
- set the location of holes and drill holes in the wall. Use a suitable drill bit for drilling, use personal protective equipment when using electric tools.
- mount the top track with carefully selected pins (depending on the wall material) and M10x100 bolts.
- mount the top track in the following order: pin, distance sleeve, flat (track), screw.
- we use stops at the ends of the track.
- determine the location of mounting holes for system hangers. Drill holes with a diameter of at least 10.5 mm.
- mount hangers of the sliding system with screws (the length of screws should be adjusted to the thickness of the door) and secure with a washer and a cap nut. The connection should be made in such a way that from the side of the hangers there is a nut with a washer.
- hang the door on the top track (guide).
- level with the bottom guide provided. It can be mounted to the floor with screws, double-sided tape, silicone. It performances as a stabilizer.
- Sophie Homestyle informs that due to the specificity of materials used for manufacturing, particular the door (pine wood, which has knots, natural unevenness and discoloration, etc.), there may occur differences in colours and texture of the door , resulting especially from the settings of Customer’s computer monitor.
- Doors are made of dry, seasoned wood, but you have to keep in mind that this is a natural material and micro cracks and unsealing may appear on the surface of the door. The Customer accepts such a state when buying a the BARNDOOR door.
- No item purchased from Sophie Homestyle is refundable.
- The customer purchases the door giving the dimensions of the brick opening, Sophie Homestyle prepares the door strictly under the dimensions given by the customer and undertakes no responsibility if they are incorrect.
- If you make an error while buying on the www wizard ( choosing different pattern or colour), please contact Sophie Homestyle immediately and change the pattern or colour chosen by you. If the customer reports a situation like this too late, e.g. during production, he/she will have to cover additional costs related to the change of the order.
- Sophie Homestyle does not provide the BARNDOOR door installation service, they are shipped. Installation is an additional service paid separately.
- The door transport is ordered by a courier company. The delivered product should be unpacked in the presents of the courier and any defects have to be reported immediately. Defects reported later will not be treated as a complain..
- Wood is a natural material with an existing texture, the doors will never be as smooth as an MDF. Reporting boards’ texture as defects will not be treated as a complain. When buying a pine wood door, the customer should be aware of its natural occurring bumpiness, knots, etc.
- By submitting the order, the customer declares that he/she agrees to the invoices issued and send by Sophie Homestyle in electronic form. This consensus in resignation from receiving paper invoices.
- The prices of products given in the Store are expressed in PLN, they include taxes, they do not include costs concerning custom duty and delivery costs.
- The delivery costs depend on the quantity and type of the ordered products and are always provided in the online store while placing the order, including directly before and at the time of approval of the order submission.
- The prices may change, however the change in the price does not affect the orders placed before the change comes into force
- The customer is obliged to pay the entire amount at the time of placing the order, thus firm up the order.
- The order may be delivered to the territory of Poland and to the EU Members
- The cost of delivery is paid by the customer.
- The order time is no more than 6 weeks from the date Sophie Homestyle receives the payment. If you order a few door pairs, the period may be longer than 6 weeks and it is set individually for each order.
- Depending on the individual arrangements with clients, the order time may be extended or shortened
- The customer has the right to lodge a written complaint if he/she receives a product with a defect. Complaints should be submitted via e-mail to the following address: office @ sophiehomestyle.com or in sent to the following address: ul. Ks. Jana Sitnika 3/22 01-410 Warsaw
- The complaint must contain: name, surname, date of purchase, order number, description of the defect.
- If the complaint is successful, Sophie Homestyle will fix the defect within the set date.
- Subject to paragraph 2 et seq., The goods sold by Sophie Homestyle, including, in particular, doors, are non-prefabricated items, manufactured according to the customer’s specification and serving to satisfy his individual needs within the meaning of art. 38 point 3 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). They are unique items, manufactured according to individual wishes and guidelines of the customer, which are not subject to mass production. Therefore, the Customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract, the object of which is the above Goods without giving any reason and without incurring costs.
3D MODELS and textures of our BARNDOORS doors from the BASIC line can be downloaded from the virtual disk by clicking below.
Fill your interiors with art and magic!
Sophie Art Gallery will choose art designed particularly for you, which will give the right tone and value to your space in an ideal way. Whether it's a unique sculpture to the lobby or hundreds of graphics in a multi-storey building, we'll bring you the world of art and take care of every single detail, from concept to assembly.
Enjoy your shopping
About Sophie Art Gallery
For people with passion
Do not hesitate and see our offer!
We will design an enchanted interior especially for you.
Sophie Homestyle is a luxurious architecture and interior design studio based in Warsaw, nevertheless providing services abroad. Our team members work every day in Warsaw, Łódź, Kraków, Monaco and London. A perfectly selected team of architects, interior designers, contemporary art specialists, graphic designers and photographers provides comprehensive services in the field of designing private interiors and commercial interiors.
We love interiors – for us it is passion, euphoria, admiration, love for nature and simplicity.
We draw our inspirations from sophistication, sensuality, meditation and magic, from walks around the world, hippie vibrations of Bali, exotic atmosphere of Koh Samui, Moroccan pottery, poetic colours of Scandinavia, laughter, harmony and happiness- all this is put into energy and inspiration, which we use during the process of creation specifically for you.
Sophie Homestyle offers:
– architectural designs and interior designs from concept through executive designs to control over the execution of the project,
– comprehensive and exclusive service for developers,
– designs of public buildings and exhibition spaces,
– design consultations,
– prearrangement services of the home staging type (assistance in the sale of real estate)
– furniture design and interior decoration,
– utility design.
In our project portfolio, we have execution of both private spaces and commercial facilities.
BASIC collection of the BARNDOOR shutters
Single- and double- leaf shutters with sliding system
Single- and double- leaf shutters without side panels/ frame